Monday, May 19, 2008

Feed back

Hi to all who read this blog.
It has now been 2 weeks since I started this blog and during this time we have had so much success in people’s lives through the centre. I thank all those who have prayed for all the staff and clients at Genesis.

I am just wanting a little feedback from those who read this blog frequently on whether it is worth continuing? You can give feedback by writing on the comments page or send me an email steven_freind@hotmail.com.

Look forward to hearing what you have to say.
Thanks again for all your support.
God bless.

2 comments:

Kathleen Pearce said...

I'm really liking it steve. It's making me want to make time to come down and volunteer.
You guys are inspirational.
If you're keen, keep it up!

Marie Keegan said...

You guys are doing great work for God and i love hearing about it, don't stop! I miss being with you all in person but my heart and prayers are with you always...MWA