Sunday, July 6, 2008

Hi all

Hi all.
Currently I am on holidays, hence the big gaps in blogs. I apologise for this. Seeing it is a Genesis blog, I don't normally want to say to much about what is happening to in mylife, I just want it to be a blog spot where you can have first hand experience of all the good things God is doing at the Genesis centre.
What I will say, is that Iwent to a church service tonight and the pastor spoke about us all having a story to tell. When we come into a relationship with God and ask the Holy Spirit into our lives, they are transformed forever. He then went on to say that we all have a story to tell. I have a lot of stories about Genesis. But more importantly we each have individual stories about how God is working in our lives. We have a powerful story to tell about Jesus Christ, which can change peoples' lives forever. How great is our God.
The support for this blog has been gathering. I ask that you pray for the workers and volunteers at Genesis this week, as they are 3 workers down and the work load will be much heavier for them. I pray that God's protection keeps them safe and that there will be lives transformed through the work they do this week.

No comments: